Advisory groups build your success through coaching/masterminding to increase skills and knowledge.
Combining the strengths of one-on-one coaching, a networking group, and a peer group, advisory group participants act as a board of directors for each other and add their experience to the expertise of your coach to open new doors. Think of it as your own personal board of directors.
Sharing experiences through group coaching expands your ability to achieve success by building a network of trusted advisors who share your journey towards success and work with you as you help build each others careers and businesses. Your coach will keep you on track as group members grow their strengths, set and achieve individual goals, and learn how to adapt to ongoing challenges. Additionally, the group acts as a networking opportunity to build relationships and find new opportunities for all its members.
Through advisory group you will:
- Build a plan to meaningfully increase your profitability in the next 12 months
- Develop new strategic relationships to dramatically impact your success
- Focus on the major decisions that really matter
- Get assistance with executing your plan
- Create real value in your business
- Create accountability & capability
- Think Big
- Develop your leadership abilities
- Improve interpersonal skills
- Move beyond self-imposed limitations
- Embrace feedback as an improvement tool
- Understand the necessity of good communication
- Improve your decision making skills
- Execute winning business strategies
- Balance work and life priorities
Advisory groups consists of weekly sessions. Virtual sessions are held via video conference.
To apply for a spot in an advisory group, fill out the form below.