Group Coaching is an effective, affordable and convenient way to build your career or business by growing your skills and sharing the experiences of fellow business people. Combining the strengths of one-on-one coaching, a networking group, and a peer group, group coaching participants act as an advisory board for each other and add their experience to the expertise of your coach to open new doors. Think of it as your own personal board of directors.
Sharing experiences through group coaching expands your ability to achieve success by building a network of trusted advisors who share your journey towards success and work with you as you help build each others careers and businesses. Your coach will keep you on track as group members grow their strengths, set and achieve individual goals, and learn how to adapt to ongoing challenges. Additionally, the group acts as a networking opportunity to build relationships and find new opportunities for all its members.
Through group coaching you will:
- Build a plan to meaningfully increase your profitability in the next 12 months
- Develop new strategic relationships to dramatically impact your success
- Focus on the major decisions that really matter
- Get assistance with executing your plan
- Create real value in your business
- Create accountability & capability
- Think Big
- Develop your leadership abilities
- Improve interpersonal skills
- Move beyond self-imposed limitations
- Embrace feedback as an improvement tool
- Understand the necessity of good communication
- Improve your decision making skills
- Execute winning business strategies
- Balance work and life priorities
Group coaching consists of weekly sessions. Virtual sessions are held via video conference. Group coaching starts at $99/month.
To learn more about what group coaching can do for you, or to find out if there are spots available in current groups, talk with a coach/consultant contact The Modern Observer Group.