The Modern Observer Group hosts Coaching Advisory Groups for executives and entrepreneurs. These groups have weekly calls and meet in person on a monthly basis. What do participants get from a Coaching Advisory Group?
Aside from the benefits of a coach to assist you as needed when you are a member of a coaching advisory group you get the following benefits.
- You learn from peers which, has long been proven very effective.
- You receive candid and constructive feedback from peers who are in stable, profitable, seasoned businesses.
- You benefit from fellow peers experiences.
- You network with business to business peers by sharing advice, information, recommendations and referrals.
- You obtain immediate and objective feedback from business to business peers at every meeting.
- You participate in effectively and efficiently run confidential CEO Mastermind Forums facilitated by multiple highly accomplished business leaders with successful CEO-level experience.
- You are challenged and held accountable by your business to business peers to make and execute critical decisions.
- You participate in monthly business to business referral networking training and quarterly business development workshops facilitated by local experts.
- You have access to the private counsel of successful CEOs, facilitators and thought-leaders.
- You no longer make decisions in a vacuum. Listening only to your own counsel.
For more information on how a Modern Observer consultant can help you contact us here