Mastermind groups build your success through coaching/masterminding to increase skills and knowledge.
Combining the strengths of one-on-one coaching, a networking group, and a peer group, mastermind group participants act as a board of directors for each other and add their experience to the expertise of your coach to open new doors. Think of it as your own personal board of directors.
Groups meet via Zoom for an hour and a half each week. Each participant gets five minutes to discuss items they would like to improve. The Coach & other participants offer suggestions to assist and hold the participants accountable for taking action. The remaining time is used to focus on the issues of one participant, with a different participant getting the spotlight each week.
Through advisory group you will:
- Build a plan to meaningfully increase your profitability in the next 12 months
- Develop new strategic relationships to dramatically impact your success
- Focus on the major decisions that really matter
- Get assistance with executing your plan
- Create real value in your business
- Create accountability & capability
- Think Big
- Develop your leadership abilities
- Improve interpersonal skills
- Move beyond self-imposed limitations
- Embrace feedback as an improvement tool
- Understand the necessity of good communication
- Improve your decision making skills
- Execute winning business strategies
- Balance work and life priorities
• An instant and valuable support network
• The ability to collaborate between participants
• New perspectives on their business or career
• Honest feedback, advice and brainstorming resources
• The ability to tap into the experience and skills of the group
• New learning opportunities
• The opportunity to talk through problems
• Inspiration and answers
• Increased follow-through and accountability
Sharing experiences through group coaching expands your ability to achieve success by building a network of trusted advisors who share your journey towards success and work with you as you help build each others careers and businesses. Your coach will keep you on track as group members grow their strengths, set and achieve individual goals, and learn how to adapt to ongoing challenges. Additionally, the group acts as a networking opportunity to build relationships and find new opportunities for all its members.
The cost for each participant is $129/month. Participants must commit to a one year membership.
To apply for a spot in an advisory group, fill out the form below.